The fun part of moving is decorating your new place! I wanted to add color to our yellow bathroom by hanging a shower curtain with more neutral shades and making these button pillows and toilet paper holder. Ahhh, much better.
Making the toilet paper holder is easy schmeasy.
1. Draw a rectangle on cardboard using the measurements of the diagram below. Mark all the lines. This will be your stencil.
2. Cut out your cardboard stencil and trace it on your cloth with all the lines. Cut out leaving a little room for sewing. Make two pieces.
3. Pin pieces together and sew along the lines indicated by red in the diagram below.
4. Sew on ribbons to the one inch margin so you can hang it up.
5. Stick TP rolls in the pockets you've just made. And voila!!
Now you'll never run out of TP during those important occasions. Feel free to add lace, buttons, and other embellishments.