Sunday, July 17, 2011

I Beat the Heat

Despite the heat this weekend I accomplished two things: finishing my metal bin and harvesting a bunch of veggies from our garden.



This bin is ready to party! I stenciled our name on the side with the same bright orange Rustoleum spray paint. The letters didn't come out as crisp as I wanted it, but eh...it's okay!



And look at these beauties...just one cherry tomato today! But there are plenty of them turning orange and will be ready for harvesting this week or next. The cucumber plants, however, are going nuts. Waaaay too many cucumbers this summer to know what to do with. I must conjure up more recipes...


'Til I craft again,
Myrill

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. The bin is SO ready to party! LOVE it! When's the party by the way? And can it start at, say, 5 or so? :) We aren't very late partiers anymore but we still like to party...early...
    Anyways, the veggies looks great too. If you want to come over and use our BRAND NEW JUICER to make yourself a garden drink, come on over! Carrots and Cukes are great in juice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry for all the caps - i was just very excited by your post, as you can see.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...