Sunday, January 23, 2011

Printable To-Do List Roundup

Printing a to-do list is on my list of things to do! Except we are out of ink...but I found some great designs to choose from once we get more. It would be neat to design one myself one day if I figure out how. I would add a due date column, because there are items in my lists that seem to get ignored after a while, like renewing my driver's license...eeek! Two weeks left before expiration!


(Little Jellyfish List Pad by Parasol)

(by Bricks and Clicks)

(by Kodak)

(I don't think the Freakin Neverending To Do List is still available for free. You have to purchase it now, but the The Blog Topics List still is, and it is by Vale Design.)

(by Emila Yusof)

2 comments:

  1. Whee!
    Are you goin to bind it with string or glue? I will try to find the link for how I did Helen, and send it to you.
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, i posted this because i was inspired by the one you made! did you make yours or did someone else design it?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...