Friday, July 17, 2009

Wedding Calendar

If you're figuring out an alternative to the usual guestbook at weddings, try this idea! I wanted something that I would keep using and looking at even after the wedding. So I made a one year calendar starting with our first month of marriage. I tried corresponding pictures chronologically along with the months that they were took.

I made sure to leave plenty of space free for wedding guests to write their well wishes and blessings.






The calendar ends with May, allowing us to celebrate our first year of marriage together. Since we really liked this idea, we are going to make it a tradition to save pictures to put in a calendar for the following year.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful idea, i love the calendar! :) hope you like reading the guest comments on there too

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...